• Please do not eat anything hard or sticky until you get a more definitive filling or crown on your tooth from your general dentist.
• If you’re able to, taking ibuprofen 600mg every 6 hours as needed for discomfort is recommended. If you are unable to take ibuprofen, please take 500mg tylenol every 4-6 hours as needed for pain.
• Give 1-2 weeks before getting the more definitive restoration with your dentist, unless appointment is already in place.
• Make sure the tooth is comfortable prior to getting the definitive restoration/crown.
• If we prescribe an antibiotic, please take as directed!
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE. 1.317.882.2882 or 1.800.882.6482